ATUVOS provides a 12-month warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by ATUVOS or ATUVOS’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
ATUVOS’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through ATUVOS’s authorized distributors and retailers are handled through ATUVOS.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with suitable replacement parts or a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● ATUVOS must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through ATUVOS or ATUVOS’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized ATUVOS reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address to item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by ATUVOS quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from illegitimate resource
ATUVOS is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from the use of ATUVOS products
● Returning personal items sent to ATUVOS
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by ATUVOS, ATUVOS takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. ATUVOS does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality-related warranty claims.