ATUVOS provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty period of various products.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
Warranty Period (Months)
ATUVOS Black Versatile Tracker
ATUVOS White Versatile Tracker
- A warranty period starts on the date of delivery of the products to the customer.
- A product is defective when such a product has a defect in workmanship or material that causes the product not to be able to operate in accordance with the specifications as provided by ATUVOS.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Please contact the customer service once the item is delivered to the warehouse so the refund process will start.
* Returns must include all accessories
* Items must include original packaging
* For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
* For non-quality related warranty claims, ATUVOS refunds the cost of the product itself
* Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
*Note: If there is a problem with the product you purchased and apply for a return for a refund, please ensure that the gift is in good condition and returned together. If the gift cannot be returned due to the buyer's reasons, or is damaged or lost during the return, the seller shall not refuse the return of the transaction product. , but the corresponding price can be deducted from the transaction payment according to the gift value.
If you find that the product is deffective or missing parts after receiving the package, please contact customer service at email@example.com and pro-vide the following information:
- Order number from online purchases made through ATUVOS.
- Buyer must provide 3 clear photos containing:
① Outer package with SKU label
② Outer package with waybill information
③ Product quantity or deffective product photos.
*Once confirmed, our support team will help to arrange areplacement or refund for you. Please note that we will not be able to provide you with a replacement or refund if the information is incomplete.
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after starting a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through ATUVOS’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by ATUVOS or ATUVOS's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty period).
ATUVOS's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims purchased through ATUVOS's Authorized Distributors and Retailers (such as Walmart and Costco, Best Buy) are handled post-sale by the respective distributors and retailers.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty time frame of the original defective item. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- ATUVOSmust document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that ATUVOS needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to ATUVOS or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through ATUVOS.
- Sales invoice
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Regarding the refund and reissue process:
1. When your product meets the 30-day no-reason refund condition, we will process the refund for you within 1-2 work days after the warehouse confirms receipt of the product. Generally, the refund amount will be returned to your payment account within the same day.
*Shipping times for replacement packages are the same as for normal orders.
2. If the product you received is defective and you still want to use the product, we will reissue a new product for you on the day the product is confirmed to be defective.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by ATUVOS quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
When a buyer emails us a return request. We will first go to the warehouse to apply for a return, and then the warehouse will assign a return address based on the inventory balance.
We will then send the return address to the buyer along with a return warehouse label to be printed.
*This usually takes 1 business day.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
ATUVOS is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of ATUVOS products
- Returning personal items sent to ATUVOS
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by ATUVOS, ATUVOS takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. ATUVOS does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.